Monday, September 12, 2005

The Parking Lot

Practice was excellent today, despite my hearing loss. Oh you haven't heard? Last night I lost hearing in my right ear. I was freaking out like mad. So this morning I went to see the doctor and she told me there was all this fluid built up behind my right eardrum that wasn't draining because this little tub that drains the fluid was all constricted. The cause? Of late my allergies have been off the scale, some days I can't even function they are so bad. I just have to stay in. Well that was the cause, but now I got me some pills and I'm starting to get my hearing back already.

Back to practice. After running through the set we started working on a new song. Tim flipped through his book and found a riff we all liked and 30 minutes later we had our newest song, The Parking Lot. I kid you not, even Tim said that was the fastest we'd ever banged out a song or at least a solid beginning to a song. It is bad ass and there is a high probability it will be one of the next 3 we record. It rocks that much.

I need to go study for a test tommorow, but for anyone out there who likes the anime I highly highly recomend Escaflowne. I just saw it for the first time over the weekend and it is easily one of the best animes I have ever seen. The question now is do I shell out the $80 some odd bucks for the series box set... It was damn good.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

You just now saw Escaflowne for the first time?
And you call yourself an anime fan...
Make sure you check out the Escaflowne movie too. It's awesome!
:)

2:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home