Thursday, September 01, 2005

What I meant by expect

When I said to expect some updates to the website, I didn't mean look for it to climb the crap-tastic scale of unholy suckness. One day I'm busy with school related stuff and looking foreward to the new progess of the band and then the next day its like Gary got trashed and destroyed the webpage. And by destroy I mean climb the craptastic scale of unholy suckness. I'm pleading with the master, restore the precious to its former glory!

Seriously, I have my fingers crossed hoping that the next time I go to the website it looks normal again. If you want to check out the ''new" site, chocked full of suck that it is, then have a blast. The only plus is you can listen to "The Light of Day" in .mp3 format now. So go, but dont let it suck you in because it's evil and disturbing and it hurts my eyes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home