Thursday, August 18, 2005

Today was a good day

Today was a pretty damn good day, but thats pretty much because my last shipment of comics showed up in the mail. Ah, completion is near. Only one more issues to find and it wil be complete. I'm sort of OC about this kind of thing, and kinda running up an insane bill on my credit card...but it's worth it.

This morning Tim calls me at like 10am and I left this message on my phone saying I should call as soon as possible and it's really important. So Immediately I'm thinking something bad is going on. Someone is dead, or seriously injured. So I call him back and he says, "I just quite the band, Gary called and cancelled practice because he wanted to hang out with Julie tonight." I'm speechless and like "what? what!?@" And then he starts laughing at me and he goes, "Nah, I'm just gonna be late tonight, I was fucking with you." I believed him though, he sounded angry and pissed and Tim never shows any kind of emotion. Tim's a bastard. Tonight is practice and the Thursday Night Ritual@ Buffalo Wild Wings, I love thursdays.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:07 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:08 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

lucky...at least you have stuff to do and people to hang out with.
;)

5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home