Thursday, January 26, 2006

almost over

I cannot wait to get class over with tonight because that means the weekend is finally here. This has been a long week, what with work and school nearly every day. Tommorow I'm off, as I don't work on fridays, and no school thank god. Even though I know I've got shit to read over the weekend the fact still remains I get to take it easy for the next three days once I get out of class tonight. And that's the bad part, I've got a 3 hour class tonight with some nutty teacher. I'm going to go spare.

I'm trying to look forward to the fact that tommorow night a bunch of us are going to Uno's over in crestwood for some deep dish pizza and maybe bowling afterward. Then saturday I've got studio time with the band, but hopefully it won't be too terribly long since we're just doing some mixing. I'm sure something will be going on saturday night too, but I don't know what yet. I haven't seen Matthew in what seems like ages, maybe I'll see him this weekend.

I heard about some fucked up shit in the news this week, but now I can't remember what that was. But I do recall hearing that Sammy Sosa is only being offered a minor league contract by the Nationals and he's all up in arms because he hit a shitload of homeruns a few years ago. Ahh, but then the league went rampant with steroid testing and there was also that little incident with the cork in his bat that I don't think he ever recovered from. Ahh, it's funny. I hate Sammy Sosa.

1 Comments:

Blogger AdeBomb said...

A minor league deal for Sammy...oh how the mighty have fallen. There's always Japan. He could be a star again there but i don't think that interests him.

Let me know what's going on this weekend.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home