Tuesday, January 31, 2006

punks

Last night at band practice some punks egged my car. I left practice and went to a carwash and washed the shit off. When I came back to practice everyone was surprised that I came back. Why? I didn't leave angry, I just left to clean my car up. Now if I'd have seen who did it I'd have flipped and done something stupid I am certain.

Shows are all up in the air and I'm not happy. First of all I've got Gary trying to book shit where we are expected to use our PA. We don't have a PA, we have a guitar head with a couple speakers my dad put back together and isn't capable of handling a show. If we blow them up like Tim originally did, we're fucked. That means Heather no longer has something to sing through because I'm not going to ask my dad to get some more speakers. So I guess if Gary wants to relive the days of having to sing through a tiny little practice amp where you can never hear them, well ok then.

Not to mention trying to book us with bands that really suck. I won't name names, because chances are anyone who reads this will know, but I'd rather play with Johnny Hyperdrive than those fucktards.

And what the fuck is up with pushing for the Mardicrawl so goddamn much. I've got school, it's plain and simple. If we play after 11 it is possible, I say possible that I could do it. But we'll see what Daniel says, as he was looking for 7-9pm. Play it acoustic, I don't fucking care. That's just what I want to do, haul all our shit down to st. louis center and carry it through a fucking mall and play in between two other bands where the sound is all mixed together like the huge clusterfuck that it will be. I personally hope he can't give us that late of a slot, because I've no desire for it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home