Sunday, September 18, 2005

Good News

Well good news is Matthew and I didn't die last night or get arrested. More good news is our booking agent got back to me and said he loved our new music and is putting us in the Twilight Hayride this year. Once he gets his computer moved into his new place he's going to figure out which bar we should play at. So I'll be going to pick the tickets up at the end of the week. October 27th is the date I believe, so mark your calenders and check out www.twilighthayride.com for more info.

Oh and I thought of my friend John this morning when I woke up at 9, reeling from a hangover and running to the bathroom. When I looked at the time my first thought was, "John, if your up right now you need to get your ass back to bed, because thats where I'm going."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home