Thursday, September 29, 2005

colds going around

Somehow I've managed to catch a cold, probably from one of those evil car salesmen I've been talking to over the course of the past week. I started feeling poor monday, so hopefully this will run its course and be gone pretty soon. This has been a lousy week though, let me tell you. I've been trying to find a good deal on a car and also get good value on my trade over this past week and it's just not going good. I found one car and we'd worked a deal that was almost done, except we were within $500 of my asking price and they wouldn't budge. Frustrating, thats all it is.

Apparently drinking hot Theraflu and smoking is nothing like drinking hot coffee and smoking because it tastes awful. Or maybe its just when your sick. It's like the first time you smoke a cigarette and it makes you make that face like you just put something bitter and poingant in your mouth, the yuck face. Well whatever it is, it's pretty nasty.

I'll probably be picking up the tickets for the Twilight Hayride tommorow night, so we should know what venue we'll be at tommorow.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Hope you feel better!
:)

12:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home